General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
The Website is owned and operated by Online Writing and Services sp. z.o.o. 37 Domaniewska str., lok. 2.43, Warsaw, Poland, 02-672.
MillionEssays.com provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
- Dissertations, etc.
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism and sent to the customer.
- We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic. As a double check of the paper originality, you are free to order a full plagiarism PDF report while placing the order or afterwards by contacting our Customer Support Team.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. MillionEssays.com delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
- Refund application can be submitted by a customer within 14 days after the receipt of an order and expiration of a deadline. If plagiarism is detected by the customer in the submitted paper, he can apply for refund without considering any time limits. Nevertheless, to prove that there is plagiarized content in the paper, the customer should send us a valid plagiarism report.
*Turnitin and some of its related websites (iThenticate, WriteCheck) are among the sources that can be called reliable in terms of plagiarism detection. While Turnitin looks for real plagiarized content, many other similar websites consider quotes, references, table of contents, as well as parts of assignments as plagiarism. Moreover, handwritten comments provided by the customers cannot serve as a reliable proof as well.
- It is necessary to note that if a customer orders continuation paper, plagiarism detected in the customer’s writing will not be considered a reason for a refund.
- If, for some reasons, the needs of a customer were not satisfied, Refund Department would have to check the claim and make a decision regarding the correctness of such claim. In case the customer is right, he/she will get a full or partial refund. The response is given to him/her within 3-4 business days.
- Free revision of the ordered paper is possible within 2 days (48 hours) after the deadline. If it is not applied for timely, a customer is requested to place an additional order. In case free revision is done by the writer, a customer loses his chance for a refund.
- Free revision within 30 days is possible only for 20+ pages papers.
- In order for free revision to be applicable, original instructions cannot be changed. If the materials to the order are provided after the completion of the order, a customer will be asked to place additional order.
- Sometimes, paper revision can take approximately 24 hours. For this reason, the customers should set a new deadline if they apply for free revision.
- To avoid confusions and misunderstandings, the customers are recommended to check their profiles and e-mails constantly. Very often, customers forget to attach necessary materials regarding their orders. Consequently, our writers may request for additional information via e-mails or private messages.
- If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose "Extended Revision" additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with "Extended Revision" option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- A full refund is given to the customers in case they make a mistake by placing two identical orders or in case they are double charged for the same order. If you find yourself in a similar situation, contact our Support Team immediately.
- If, for some reasons, we fail to assign a writer for the specific order, 100% refund is possible.
- It is strictly forbidden for a customer to use any materials or papers provided by us if he receives a full refund.
- While our company will make every effort to provide quality custom written paper, we do not guarantee any grades because all professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer is recommended to send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer failed to meet some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When a refund application is submitted, the order will be analyzed for compliance with the initial instructions. Please note, a customer cannot ask to refund a part of the order and submit a revision request to correct the paper part.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- Incorrect number of pages indicated by a customer is one of the reasons for a partial refund. The refund will be calculated in accordance with the specifications of the word count.
- The refund percentage can be changed if a customer indicates inappropriate writing level while placing his order.
- In case the materials provided by the customers are considered as contradicting instructions/comments, the amount of the refund can be recalculated.
- If a customer cancels his order, the refund is calculated as follows:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*The order cannot be cancelled if 30% of the deadline is left. Furthermore, if the paper is already completed and uploaded by the writer, a customer cannot cancel the order.
*All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Late verification can become a serious problem for those customers who place urgent orders. The reason is that when the customers fail to verify themselves timely, the deadline of the paper begins from the moment of verification. Consequently, the client will have to extend the deadline or place another order.
Word Count Issues
- It is important to remember that pages in an ordered paper are counted in accordance with the number of words in it, where 300 words is equivalent to 1 page. At the same time, in technical papers, where numerous calculations have to be done, the word count is performed by the Writing Department, which calculates the price according to the complexity of order.
- In PowerPoint Presentations ordered from us, 100-150 words of speaker notes are provided for each slide.
- To calculate the number of words in online tests, the number of questions is considered (5 questions per 1 page). Moreover, multiple choice questions fall under the same category. In such way, 20 questions equal to 4 pages.
- Urgent orders with early delivery require compensation. If the paper has to be delivered prior to the deadline, out agent will recalculate its price and ask a customer to place an additional order. Nevertheless, a customer will not have a right to receive a refund for a paper in case a writer agrees to upload it earlier for free.
- If the customer receives his/her order after the deadline expiration without his/her approval, the customer can ask for at least a partial refund. In such case, pricing page at our official website will serve as a basis for price recalculation.
- In order to place an order at our website, a customer should indicate the order type he/she needs. In case a payment for the ordered services was not done, the refund cannot be applied for.
- When placing rewriting orders, which require a writer to paraphrase the text of a customer, the latter may ask for additional services, such as providing additional research, adding new sections, changing sources, etc. Consequently, a compensation order for such services should be placed.
- Every customer who orders services from MillionEssays.com is strongly recommended to check his/her profile and e-mails regularly. Such communication methods as messages and e-mails are necessary for improving the quality of the delivered papers.
- A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple-choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.