To be absorbed by a completely different world in a music festival can be one of the most relaxing and bizarre experiments in your life. Here you can behave as you wish, sleep outside, have fun with bosom friends and get acquainted with many interesting people. It is so joyful to take pleasure in the crowd of your peers listening to bang sounds accompanied by the noises of nature.
Anywhere there is one little thing, which can spoil your fun. It is an inadequate preparation.
Use this checklist to avoid discomfort within magic music festival days.
Festival Camping Checklist
- Sunglasses, head covering and a rucksack
- Deodorant, antiseptic wet wipes and wet wipes for make-up removing
- Cosmetics essentials (not many)
- Phone charger and power bank
- Water bottles and snacks
- Trash bags and plastic baggies
- Emergency kit
- Mini fan or dry shampoo
- Extra pair of shoes and a warm jersey
- Extra pair of socks and lingerie
- SPF and mosquito protective creams
- Plastic raincoat
- Phone, selfie stick, money, tickets, friends and good mood
If the festival is going to last for a few days, your company should also think about camping supply list. Each of you should feel well and healthy to enjoy the event in full. Make sure you have prepared everything beforehand.
Camping Supply List of Necessaries
- Toilet paper, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, and toothbrushes
- Air mattress, blankets, and sleeping bags
- Food, drinks and portable cooler
- Shovel to dig around your tent in case it rains
- Knife and plastic kitchen utensils
- Matches and an old newspaper
- Folding chairs and table
- Flashlight for a little more comfort
In addition, the last but not the least important issue to consider is your appearance. A common question “What to wear to a music festival?” is often answered in the same way by experienced participants and it sounds like this: “the most comfortable and loose clothes you have”. Think about various combinations for hot, fresh and cold weather in order to take fewer things but look stylish all the time. For example, jeans and shorts, several sleeveless sporting vests plus chemise, a sweater or a hoodie to supplement them.
Festival time will never leave you indifferent if you are well prepared for it. Take a breath and do it! You will get fun!